Monday, March 2, 2009

Paper Addict!


Purse album open


Inside view of pocket page.


Front view of unopened purse album.


Pencil notebook, Valentines treat (filled with hershey kisses) and recipe swap album.


Strawberry box-isn't it cute???

I must confess that I am a paper addict. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking, and probably more than that I love COLLECTING all the stuff necessary for the above activities. I have amassed quite a stash. I may not have a years supply of food, but I probably have a 20 year supply of paper-crafting stuff. I think I inherited this problem from my Mom, who inherited it from HER mom, who started all of this by ordering wrapping paper in GIANT ROLLS. These giant rolls fascinated me as a child. I thought it was SO COOL to have a giant roll of wrapping paper on the counter. I was an odd child, but the paper fascination has persisted!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Paula - those are so cute! You are very talented. I think you should should have a mini how-to class!!